Friday, July 08, 2005

J2me Resources

Eclipse simply rocks.
I've been using intellij for quite some time,I liked it so much that I did not even think of using another IDE until j2mesupport plugin for intelliJ did not support breakpoint debugging.I was looking for alternatives and found this, eclipseME is very nicely done plugin for eclipse.
Except the intial hiccups for add-emulators/set-classpaths it worked great.
It supports all emulators (wtk,nokia,sonyericsson) instantly.

You can find real good tech tips about j2me and 3d mobile at sony ericsson developer site.
The java 3d games work reasonably well in supported devices.

Kalyan

6 comments:

Rob Harwood said...

Hi Caylen,
You can also get J2ME support in IntelliJ IDEA 5.0, now available in the Early Access Program. We will be releasing the final public release of IDEA 5.0 very soon now. The EAP is in feature freeze and we are only working on bugs and performance now. It is quite stable and has hundreds of new features as well.

Rob Harwood said...

Oops, sorry! Caylen -> Kalyan

calyen said...

I'm Pleasantly surprised to your comment Mr.Harwood :-)

Thank you,I'll surely checkout the EAP.

Kalyan/Calyen :D

Anonymous said...

evaraaa rob ante ??? full posh gaa tayarayyavu nuvvu

jesus said...

I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.



J2ME Developer

SHYAM said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u


J2ME Developer